Scripps Health Annotated Bibliography Paper
Scripps Health Annotated Bibliography Paper
First part ::::::::::
DOING THE RESEARCH
please make sure it’s required to do the research from only (SAN DIEGO STATE UNIVERSITY) and ( companies in SAN DIEGO, California)
The first step in the process of putting together this report is to conduct research to find specific information relevant to your goals within a career path or academic field, AND about the organization (company or school) to which you might submit an application. Your research goals should be as specific and directed as possible. Look for the following information:
- Required qualifications that you must meet in order to be considered for the position or program. Scripps Health Annotated Bibliography Paper
- Requirements of doing the job or completing the grad program.
- Salary, benefits, advancement opportunities (job); costs, financial aid, student employment opportunities (grad school).
- Relevant facts & info about location, mission statement, outreach, reputation, company or school culture, etc.
- Specific focuses within your career path or academic field: research that interests you, individuals of importance with whom you might want to work, newsworthy achievements that relate to your goals, etc.
Use the Research Resources links posted in Module 2 to get started, and then perform a focused Internet search to dig deeper. You are required to use sources both from the company’s or university’s own website AND from sources outside their own material. This ensures a thorough and unbiased mix of sources.
Download and use the Annotated Research Source List form linked below to guide you through your research process, making sure to find sources that provide information in all of the categories listed. Enter the NAMES of the sources (author, name of article and/or publication or website, etc.) AND the URLs. (Do not only list the URLs.) Upload the completed form to submit for this assignment. Points will be earned based on the thoroughness, completeness, and relevance of the research sources and listings. Upload the completed form as a PDF or Word doc, or copy onto a Google doc and post a sharable link
– attached is the form for the research
—– SECOND PART ::::::
Fact Sheet Rough Draft:
INSTRUCTIONS for Composing the Fact Sheet:
- The content of the fact sheet is based solely on the research you did (see Annotated Research Sources List page) and does not include personal commentary, opinions, or references to oneself. (No “I” or “me.”)
- Because it is to be composed as an online text, you will incorporate digital resources, including hyperlinks, videos, and images. Note: When reading your document within Turnitin, these links will not be functional, but they will show up as being there by the underlined formatting that automatically happens. I can download your submission as a Word file or PDF to test functionality when I grade it.
- Research shows that online readers prefer to read small chunks of information rather than longer text passages and respond to visual cues to hold their interest. Therefore, your fact sheet must include the following:
- Subheadings to mark sections of your text. These subheadings should clearly indicate what the reader should expect to learn about in the section they head up.
- Short paragraphs
- Bulleted lists where appropriate to condense a set of information concisely.
- At least two images that convey useful, relevant visual information about the company or school, such as photographs, charts or graphs, logos, etc.
- A video that conveys information about the company or school. Use a hyperlink to take the reader to the video, and frame the link with wording that indicates it’s a video, and what it’s about.
- Do not use academic style citations or footnotes. Rather, you should document all sources using hyperlinks within your text that take your reader directly to your sources. Be sure to read the “Integrating Sources with Hyperlinks” page, and follow the guidelines below:
- When you insert a hyperlink, only type the name of the source in your text, and not the URL (http://….com).
- Be careful to insert the hyperlink accurately, so that the word(s) hyperlinked take the reader precisely to where they indicate.
- Use the following example of the above guidelines to help you format your digital source documentation correctly:
The SDSU School Counseling program claims in their mission statement(Links to an external site.) to prepare their graduates to become “student advocates” who will become “culturally competent leaders in educational reform and social justice in the schools and communities they serve.”
- For image source attribution, you can select the image itself and insert the hyperlink within the image, or you can type the source in smaller font beneath the image and hyperlink it there.
- Similarly, videos need to be hyperlinked–otherwise, readers would not be able to view them. Be clear in your text that the link readers see leads to a video.
- Do not simply copy and paste information from sources; you are to compose this fact sheet, showing an ability to synthesize information, paraphrase and quote directly when appropriate, and attribute information properly to their original sources (see #4 above).
- A fact sheet is—surprise!—all about the facts, and not about how you feel about those facts, your process of discovery, your goals, or your interests. Therefore, your writing style should be straightforward and impartial–no opinions, no personal comments, no self-references. Keep your focus solely on the career or graduate program, and the company, organization or school you might be applying to in the future.
- The finished fact sheet should be approximately 1,000 (give or take 100 words in either direction), 2010-75733.html” class=”external” target=”_blank” rel=”noreferrer noopener”>block format(Links to an external site.) (single-spaced with a double space between sections, no indents) and subheadings in bold (you can also use color and/or make them slightly larger, if you wish). You may format into columns with a smaller font, if desired. While this is not an assignment in graphic design, a demonstrated awareness of the visual appeal required to engage an online reader is part of the desired outcome.
HOW YOUR FACT SHEET WILL BE GRADED:
Your fact sheet grade will be based on the following criteria:
- The quality of your research: Sources must be of high quality, reflecting a thorough and thoughtful research process, including an adequate mix of sources from both within and outside the company or school.
- The relevancy of the information in terms of helping you to specifically target your future resume and application process.
- The accuracy of source attribution, using digital hyperlinks to take readers directly to your sources.
- The skill of preparing a document for online reading, using clearly written subheadings, text sections that are chunked to be relatively short (~1-3 paragraphs), properly formatted bulleted lists, hyperlinks, and multimedia sources.
- The quality of your writing: Well written sentences and paragraphs, no typos or writing errors, successful synthesis of researched information, straightforward style with no personal opinion, and easy-to-follow structure.
Requirements: there is 2 parts. first is a search paper. second part is 1000 word
Use the following coupon code :