Age Race Lifestyle & Demographics Discussion
Age Race Lifestyle & Demographics Discussion
Sexuality affects individuals and society across a broad spectrum of activities through health, but also through factors at multiple levels, such as gender relations, reproduction, and economics. Physiologic, behavioral, and affective measurement of sexuality and sexual behavior is complicated by cultural values and norms but is essential to individual health (including happiness) as well as public health. Cultural or structural norms that stigmatize aspects of sexuality, such as sexual orientation, have adverse effects on individuals across their lifespan, with homophobia being a prominent example of such. Age Race Lifestyle & Demographics Discussion
Discuss how one’s age, race, lifestyle, and demographics have an impact on your choice to complete a sexual history when working in the primary care setting with women across a lifespan.
No errors with APA 6th edition format.
- Consistently uses Standard American English with no misspellings. Appropriate mechanics and formatting.
- 3 peer reviewed references
- The post is at least 200 words.This does not include repeating the DB question or the citations and reference.
APA Format and Style
Academic writing, which is independent thought supported by reliable and relevant research, depends on the ability to integrate and cite the sources that have been consulted. Use APA style for all references, in-text citations, formatting, etc.
Write in first- and second-person sparingly, if ever. This means, avoid using I, we, and you; instead, use he, she, and they. Do not use contractions.
- Use standard-sized paper of 5″ x 11″.
- Margins should be 1″ all around (top, bottom, left, right).
- Use Times New Roman 12-point
- For emphasis, use italics (not quotation marks, bold, ).
- Align the text flush left.
The basic organization of an APA-style paper includes the title page, abstract, body, and reference section, though students are encouraged to follow any specific directions given in their Overview assignment.
The title page includes four elements that should be centered in the middle of the page: title, author byline, institutional affiliation followed by the course prefix and number (e.g., Grand Canyon University: PSY 351), and date of submission. Please note that even though APA does not require the date on a title page, it is a requirement for GCU papers.
Being the first page, the title page is where to set up your page header, which includes the running head and the page number. The running head—an abbreviated title that is a maximum of 50 characters—should appear flush left in all uppercase letters in the header on all pages. Page numbers should be in the header, flush right.
To format your running head and page numbers in Microsoft Word, click ViewàHeader and Footer. In the header box that shows up, type Running head: ABBREVIATED TITLE HERE. On the Header/Footer dialog box that pops up, click Insert Page Number (last button on the left). Put the cursor between the running head and the page number, and click the tab button a few times until the running head is flush left and the page number is flush right.
The abstract covers the main points of the paper and is not always required in a GCU writing assignment. Read the assignment instructions carefully to determine whether the assignment requires an abstract or not.
- Abstract is page 2 of the
- The word Abstract should be centered at the top of the
- As per GCU policy, the abstract should not exceed 120
- Do not indent the abstract
The body will contain all of the author’s main points as well as detailed and documented support for those ideas.
- The body begins on its own
- The title of the paper should be centered at the top of the first page of the body, in initial
- The introduction follows the title, but is not labeled.
- Use headings to separate sections of the paper, but none of the sections should start their own.The first level of heading is centered and bolded with each word of four letters or more capitalized (see template for an example). The second level of heading (subheading) is flush left and bolded, with each word of four letters or more capitalized. Note that not all papers will have headings or subheadings in them. APA dictates that you should avoid having only one subsection heading and subsection within a section. In other words, use at least two subheadings under a main heading, or do not use any at all. NUR550 Alcohol & Substance Abuse Among Midlife Americans Research Paper
The references page will contain a list of all sources actually cited in the paper. Assignment: Problem of Evil and Christian Solution Essay
- This should start its own
- The word References, though not in italics, is centered at the top of the
- Include all, any, and only sources that were actually cited in the
- Arrange the sources in alphabetical order using the authors’ last
Use the following coupon code :